Product DescriptionRite in the Rain field-flex notebooks are tough, resilient, and flexible. Our weather-resistant and archival-grade paper resists stains, survives moisture, and lasts for a lifetime in storage. Our unique field-flex cover material lets mud and water roll right off, protecting your notes in adverse conditions. Field-flex also flexes easily and Springs back into shape - these will easily pack into a cramped field bag and won't be any worse for wear. If it's worth writing down, it's worth protecting on Rite in the Rain paper - defender of your notes against the elements since 1916.
- Weatherproof paper: 112 pages/ 56 sheets per notebook. This paper that won't turn to mush when wet and will repel water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap and more.
- Cover material: field flex is Rite in the Rain most flexible cover material. Mud and water run right off, protecting your field notes in adverse weather conditions.
- What to write with: use a Pencil or all-weather pen and your notes will stay intact. Standard Ballpoint pens will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead off Rite in the Rain sheets.
- Archival paper: Rite in the Rain archival-grade paper resists stains, survives moisture, and lasts a lifetime in storage.
- Recyclability: in spite of Rite in the Rain durability, it is completely recyclable. Simply Recycle Rite in the Rain as you do other white or printed papers.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
J.L. Darling Rite in the Rain All-Weather Soft Cover Pocket Notebook, 3 1/2" x 5", Black Cover, Universal Pattern (No. 754)
Rite in the Rain products are unconditionally guaranteed against defects. If failure occurs during normal writing use, please return the item directly to JL Darling 2614 Pacific Hwy E, Tacoma, WA 98424