Product DescriptionJ-B Weld ClearWeld Syringe
ClearWeld is a quick setting, multipurpose two part epoxy that provides a strong and lasting bond on most surfaces including tile, most plastics, ceramic, glass, wood and metal. ClearWeld is designed to cure with a clear, transparent bond when used at thicknesses of less than 15 mil. ClearWeld has a 1:1 mixing ratio, sets in 5 minutes and cures in 1 hour. With a tensile strength of 4400 PSI, ClearWeld sets to a hard, permanent bond.
1. Prepare: Clean surface area of dirt, grease, oil, paint, or loose debris. For best results use a detergent or degreaser to first clean the surface, then roughen surface with file or coarse sandpaper to provide the best repair.
2. Mix: After removing the replaceable cap, press down on plunger and squeeze equal amounts onto a disposable surface and mix thoroughly.
3. Apply: Apply with appropriate tool in an even coat, weld bead or extruded shape as needed.
4. Dry: Sets in 5 minutes. Cures in 1 hour. If temperature is below 40 degrees Fahrenheit, then set time is longer.
J-B Weld is proudly made in the USA
- 301549 CRPB50112 ZO G5061831 DFRX50112
- 0971500102610 4684505021232 0757282016549 7091263486253 0043425501127 7091266977031 0044111320237
- Crystal clear epoxy sets in 5 minutes and cures in 1 hour
- Great for tile, most plastics, ceramic, glass, wood, metal and more
- Tensile strength of 4400 PSI for a strong, permanent bond
- No mess, no waste cap screws on one way to eliminate accidental mixing and ensure it won't dry out
- J-B Weld is proudly made in the USA
Automotive Parts and Accessories
J-B Weld 50112 ClearWeld Quick-Setting Epoxy Syringe - Dries Clear - 25 ml
- 044111320237 757282016549 971500102610 043425501127